Event Committee Email：email@example.com
Event Promoter and Operator：Nanjing Xempower Sports Technology Co., Ltd.
I. Overall Information
1. Race time: 8:00 AM on March 17, 2019 (Sunday)
2. Event: Half Marathon (21.0975 km)
II. Competition Method
1. Competition Rules
(1). Eligibility for participation: The total number of finishers out of the sign-ups is no less than 30 for each team.
(2). Eligibility for prizes:
The proportion of actual finishers in a team should be no less than 90% (counted based on the number of sign-ups), of which the number of female finishers shall be no less than four.
Note: Teams that meet the above two requirements are eligible to receive prizes.
(3). Eligibility criteria:
A. The number of finishers is no less than 30, of which the number of female finishers shall be no less than four. The team result shall be the average of 30 best finishing times.
B. Teams with less than 30 finishers are not eligible for the prizes.
2. Event Awards
Prizes for the Half Marathon winning teams are shown in the following list (unit: RMB)
(1). All prizes are subject to a 20% personal income tax in accordance with the Law of the People's Republic of China on Individual Income Tax.
(2). Prizes will not be granted on site. The results of all prize winners will be publicized for 15 workdays. If there are no objections to the publicized results, the Event Committee will contact and grant awards to the winning participants; if there are any objections, the participants involved will be disqualified, with their results and ranks canceled, after the objections are reviewed and confirmed.
(3). Runners will be assembled in sections before starting to run. The assembly sections will be designated according to the 2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon Rules & Regulations.
III. Sign-up Method
1. Sign-up time
Start time: MM DD, 2019
End time: 18:00 PM on February 28, 2019
2. Eligibility for participation
Half-marathon participants must be above 16 years old (born before December 31, 2003).
3. Requirements for participant's physical condition
Marathon is an intense, long-distance, and high-risk competitive sport with demanding requirements on participants' physical health. Participants should be in good health and have a history of regular physical training.
People with the following conditions are not advised to participate in the race:
(1). Congenital or rheumatic heart disease;
(2). Hypertension or cerebrovascular diseases;
(3). Myocarditis or other heart diseases;
(4). Coronary artery disease or serious arrhythmia;
(5). Hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia;
(6). Cold caught within two weeks before the race day;
(8). Other conditions deemed to be unfit for sports.
IV. Sign-up Procedure
1. Sign-up for the Runner Team Race online. After signing up successfully, runner team leaders may download the 2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon Runner Team Race Sign-up Form (click the attachment to download), register participant information, and submit the forms to the Event Committee by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Contact person: Ms. Gao
3. Submission deadline: 18:00 PM on February 28, 2019
1. Sign-up shall be conducted online.
2. Each participant may take part in one runner team only.
3. Any participant who wears a timing chip that belongs to another participant, or wears two or more timing chips during the race shall be disqualified from the race and deemed not to finish the race.
4. Participants of Runner Team Race shall log in to www.sj-marathon.com, read carefully and thoroughly the disclaimer for the 2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon, and agree to all the terms and conditions therein.
5. The 2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon Committee reserves the right to the final interpretation of these Rules & Regulations.
2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon Committee
Official WeChat account
Sports in Songjiang