Event Committee Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Promoter and Operator：Nanjing Xempower Sports Technology Co., Ltd.
I. Sign-up Rules
1. Sign-up time
February 12-28, 2019
2. Number of required volunteers
40 people/day from March 12-13 (no gender requirement)
100 people/day from March 14-16 (no gender requirement)
3. Requirements for applicants
(1) Abide by the laws and regulations and have a strong sense of service.
(2) Strictly abide by the rules and regulations established by the Event Committee and follow the work arrangement specified by the Event Committee.
(3) Age limit: 18-45 years old, without gender requirements
(4) Be passionate about volunteering with selfless dedication.
(5) Once hired, do not leave the post or quit the job without authorization; and actively participate in the pre-race training. If any volunteer manager position holder needs to quit the event for special reasons, he/she shall submit an application in writing to the 2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon Committee ("the Event Committee" for short) 15 working days in advance, and resign the position only after obtaining the Event Committee's permission.
4. Preferred qualifications
(1) Have experience in volunteering or managing volunteers in marathons or other sports events.
(2) Be able to work continuously for three days or more.
5. Sign-up methods
(1) For individual applicants: Go to the official sign-up link (http://b83l6f5o66d4hls3.mikecrm.com/r0bZ5hh), and fill in and submit the sign-up information.
(2) For group applicants (10 or more people): Download the sign-up form, fill in the sign-up information, and send it to the following mailbox: email@example.com.
6. Sign-up consultation
Volunteer coordinator: Yao Kai
II. Job duties:
1. Wrapping event packages before the race
2. Distributing event packages before the race
III. Benefits and Insurance
1. Accident insurance provided by the Event Committee
2. Working outfits provided by the Event Committee
3. Volunteer certificates
4. Catering services
5. Publicity of the volunteers on the Event's official website.
IV. Volunteers' Obligations
Volunteering is a public service provided on a non-profiting and voluntary basis. The volunteer spirit upholds "offering altruistic help and selfless contributions for nothing in return." To ensure the smooth operation of the 2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon, the hired volunteers shall fully obey the arrangements and instructions of the Event Committee during the event. They shall not leave their post without authorization, violate the service principles of the event, make slanderous remarks about the event, nor behave against social ethics and sportsmanship. Any violators will be held liable by the Event Committee for any consequences thereof and subject to discipline based upon the seriousness of the violation.
V. Volunteer Working Schedule
I. Admission Notification
Applicants who pass the Event Committee's review will receive an SMS notification before March 5.
Official WeChat account
Sports in Songjiang