Event Committee Email：email@example.com
Event Promoter and Operator：Nanjing Xempower Sports Technology Co., Ltd.
A grand return of the Sheshan Marathon—2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon ("G60 Sheshan Half Marathon" for short).
If you love the Sheshan Marathon,
If you have great passion,
If you are willing to contribute,
If you are ready to bring honor to the Sheshan Marathon,
join the Sheshan Marathon elite team. The Event Committee and the runners need your enthusiasm, kindness, and encouragement. Let's support the Sheshan Marathon with our professional services and beautiful smiles. Volunteering is more of a mission than a job. Let us be friends sharing a noble goal!
I. Recruitment Rules
1. Number of required volunteers: 1,000
2. Sign-up time: February 12-28, 2019
3. Service time: March 17, 2019 (5:00-12:30)
4. Training time: March 10, 2019 (13:30-15:00), March 15, 2019 (13:30-15:00), March 16, 2019 (9:00-11:00) (any changes will be subject to further notice)
5. Positions: volunteers for package deposit and claim; volunteers to pull the finish line tape; volunteers for runners check-ins; volunteers as reserved personnel and human wall, volunteers in supply points; volunteers to distribute supplies; volunteers to distribute medals; volunteers for guidance; volunteers in the VIP passage; volunteers along the race route; volunteers in the stretching area; reception volunteers, etc. The selected applicants will be assigned with specific positions by the Event Committee. Detailed job allocation will be published before the first session of volunteer training.
II. Requirements for Applicants:
1. Voluntarily participate in the volunteer service for the 2019 G60 Sheshan Half Marathon.
2. Be over 16 years old and in good health; meet specific job requirements for the corresponding positions.
3. Abide by the laws and regulations, with no criminal record.
4. Have the required professional knowledge and skills for volunteer positions.
5. Be passionate about public service, and experienced in volunteering.
6. Guarantee to participate in the pre-race volunteer training.
7. Be able to perform the job duties of corresponding positions, and provide over eight hours of volunteer service during the race.
8. Preferred qualifications: applicants who have a sense of social responsibility, good moral character, experience in volunteering, language skills, medical skills, or sports expertise.
9. Advantages: experience in volunteering for any marathons, volunteer certificate related to any marathons, or extensive experience in marathon races.
III. Job Duties
1. Fully understand the volunteer work policy of the 2019 G60 Sheshan Half Marathon.
2. Abide by the work arrangements specified by the Event Committee.
3. Obey the commands and assignments of the Event Committee, and carefully finish the assigned tasks.
4. Follow the management of the team during the volunteer period.
5. If any volunteer position holder needs to quit the event for special reasons, he/she shall submit an application in writing to the 2019 G60 Shanghai Sheshan International Half Marathon Committee ("the Event Committee" for short) 7 days in advance, and resign the position only after obtaining the Event Committee's permission.
IV. Benefits for Volunteers
1. Job benefits
(1) Volunteer work card and uniform
(2) Accident insurance provided by the Event Committee
(3) Catering services
(1) Volunteer Certificate
(2) The title of Outstanding Volunteer awarded by the District Committee of the Chinese Communist Youth League and Shanghai Songjiang Sports Bureau based on the volunteer's work attendance and performance
(3) Follow-up reports on outstanding volunteer individuals and groups on the official website, Weibo, WeChat, and other platforms
V. Recruitment Procedure
1. Sign-up Methods
(1) Social volunteers:
A. For individual applicants: Go to the official sign-up link (http://b83l6f5o66d4hls3.mikecrm.com/r0bZ5hh), and fill in and submit the sign-up information.
B. For group applicants (10 or more people): Download the sign-up form, fill in the sign-up information, and send it to the following mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Individuals and groups affiliated with some colleges and universities in the Songjiang District:
For certain designated colleges and universities in the Songjiang District, the corresponding Youth League Committees shall complete the volunteer recruitment under the guidance of the District Committee of the Chinese Communist Youth League. For other colleges and universities, the recruitment rules for social volunteers shall be adopted. The Event Committee will select volunteers based on actual needs and objective conditions.
2. Volunteer Training
Volunteers will be assigned to and receive professional and job training from specific departments of the Event Committee according to the training plan.
3. Contact Information of the Event Committee:
Contact person: Yao Kai
VI. Admission Notification
Applicants who pass the Event Committee's review will receive an SMS notification before March 5.
Official WeChat account
Sports in Songjiang